Thursday 30 August 2012

Wilkonsons Sweet Vanilla and Honey Bath Foam


I don't visit my local Wilkinsons very often but I found myself in there today to pick up some cheap uni essentials like pens and paper, and I noticed they had a special offer of buy any of their scented bubble baths for £1.50 and I was quite intrigued, so I picked up two, Sweet Vanilla & Honey and Fruity Berry. 
I love relaxing bubble baths but recently I never find the time to really relax and have one, but where I've been quite ill recently I thought it was about time I pampered myself a bit. When I do have bubble baths I usually prefer to use Soap and Glory products so it was interesting to see how a cheaper alternative compared. 


The scent of the Bath Foam is very true to it's namesake, it is incredibly sweet without being too overbearing and the scent lingered for quite a while afterwards. I found myself using approximately a third of the bottle as I tend to go a bit overboard when using bubble bath but for only £1.50 for two bottles I can definitely afford to! 


The amount of bubbles I got from this product was insane! The above picture is when my bath is about half filled so the bubbles probably doubled by the time my bath was full! Overall I don't think this is the be all and end all of bubble bath products as I much prefer my Lush Bubble Bars but for £1.50 this is definitely brilliant value for money and I will definitely be picking these up again, I can't wait to try the Fruity Berry alternative as I usually prefer fruity scents. 

Have you tried any Wilko's own brand body/bath products? What do you think? Let me know! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...