Wednesday 22 August 2012

Face of the Day


I haven't really made much of an effort with my appearance recently because I've been quite poorly and I really missed experimenting with my make up! I had a bit of a rummage around in my make up drawers today to play with some make up I haven't used in a while!


Face 
Gosh Xceptional Wear Foundation in Porcelain - Review here
Rimmel Stay Matter Powder
Accessorize Highlighter 
17 Blusher in Nude - Review here

Eyes
Mua Heaven and Earth and Undressed Palettes - Review here
Blink + Go Mascara
MUA Brow Pencil in Brunette

Lips
MUA Lipstick Shade 9


I really like the combination of the Nude Blusher paired with the Accessorize Highlighter and it's a combination I will definitely be using more often in the future and I completely forgot I had this mascara until this morning so I will definitely be using this a lot more often too! 

What have you been wearing recently? X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...