Thursday 13 September 2012

Weekly Wants #6

Hello my lovelies! I have been so bad with updating my blog recently but this week has been so insanely busy I haven't had two seconds to myself! But I have some exciting news to share with you all soon which I can't wait to tell you all about! But for now I'm gonna be all secretive but I'm sat here with a massive smile on my face mwahahaha!

I'm having a bit of a cop out and treating you all to another weekly wants! I've spent so much time browsing shops without actually buying anything recently but it's not too long until I get paid so hopefully that will all change soon! 



Sleep-In Rollers - £19.50 - I recently read about these rollers on Beauty Thrill's lovely blog and I've been determined to get them ever since! I recently tried Boots own brand sleep in rollers because they're a bit cheaper and they were a massive disappointment! I saw these in my local Boots today so will be picking them up when I'm next there! 
Studded Bag - £16 - I saw this bag online this morning and I had every intention of going and buying it but I got completely sidetracked with something else and didn't get the chance to! But I need a new bag to go back to Uni with and this is definitely my top choice.
Hudson Onesie - £24.99 - As soon as it gets colder I spent the majority of my time in my onesies, and Newlook are probably my favourite as they're reasonably priced and good quality (compared to the horrible fleecy Primark ones!) and I love the colour of this one, and I reckon I can sneak out to Tesco in it without having to get changed when I have late night ice cream cravings. WIN! 
Topshop Lipstick in Whimsical - £8 - Saw this on someones YouTube channel and fell in love with it, but it's not in stock in my local store, boo :(!
iPhone 5 - I admit it, I'm definitely on the iPhone hype! I'm beginning to get a bit bored of my iPhone 4 and I know 5 is gonna be practically the same but I really want one! My contract ends in January so might have an early upgrade! 
Clarins 3 Dot Liner - £18 - Really like the idea of this, but I'm a bit worried about how to use it? I'm hoping a more high street brand will release a cheap alternative to this so I can practice using it before spending so much! 

Is there anything you've been lusting after? Let me know! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...