Tuesday 4 September 2012

Weekly Wants #5




1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation - £27 - I've been lusting after this foundation for quite a while now but I didn't want to spend £27 without being sure it'll be perfect for me but I've read a few reviews now and I think I'm pretty much sold on this but I'm still a tiny bit worried about matching a perfect colour! 
2. MUA Brow Palette - £3.50 - It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of MUA and I was so pleased when I first heard they have released a Brow Palette, I was originally going to try the Fashionista offering but I'm sure this is going to brilliant quality, and I will definitely be picking this up next time I'm in Superdrug.
3. Shell Pink Dip Hem Dress - £29.99 - I saw this dress in my local New Look last week and instantly fell in love with it, but I feel like buying it will be a bit pointless as I have nothing nice to wear it to :(!
4. Navy Blue Vans - £40 - I need a new pair of Vans as my grey ones are getting a little bit worse for wear but I don't want another pair of greys so I might go for Navy Blue instead 
5. Striped Jumper - £10 - I'm looking for things I can just chuck on and be comfy at uni, because I'm commuting this year and I'm going to be spending lots of time on buses and trains so I want to make sure I'm going to be comfortable!
6. L'Oreal Perfect Blonde Creme Maximum - £6.29 - I'm thinking of dying my hair completely blonde and this is what I used for my Ombré hair so I will probably use this again, although I'm also thinking of dying my hair red for the autumn so can't really decide! 
7. Watt's Up! Highlighter - £24.50 - I've been umming and ahhing over this Highlighter for most of 2012 and I love the look of it but it's a bit costly for my tiny student budget :(! However it is my birthday next month so this will definitely be on my wishlist! 



What are you lusting for at the moment? Let me know! X 

1 comment:

  1. Get a sample of the foundation, they do it in House of Fraser. Jo Hayes got a sample last week

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...