Sunday 16 September 2012

Personal Update - New Job!

Hi guys! Sorry for being completely lame and barely updating this week, I've been super busy as I mentioned in my last post and I've just had barely any time to myself! But if you read my last post I teased that I had some exciting news and I can finally share it with you all!

I have a new job at the new H&M that is opening in Bletchley! I don't start until the 13th but I've handed in my notice to Clarks yesterday so I have a few weeks to settle into uni and get into a routine before I start! I'm on a 16 hour contract which is a massive difference to my small 4 hours at Clarks so I'm looking forward to getting stuck into that! 

For the first 6 weeks I'll be doing my training in the Central Milton Keynes store before moving into the brand new building in Bletchley - which is next to the MK Dons stadium for anyone wondering. I completed my Work Experience at H&M and absolutely loved it so I can't wait to go back! 

I also start back at University next week to begin my second year of my Psychology degree and I'm quite nervous about that! I haven't really thought much about University since leaving for summer back in May and that seems like a lifetime ago! I'm a bit worried about having to commute everyday and I need to think of a routine to get myself into but I'm sure I'll be fine! 

It seems that everything is changing for me recently, and while I'm quite sad to be leaving Clarks I know it's the best decision for me and I can't wait to start H&M! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...