Thursday 21 June 2012

What's in my makeup bag?

Bird Print Makeup Bag - £5.99 - H&M 

For my everyday makeup look I rarely tend to mix things up at all, I much prefer to stick to carrying around a few essential items so I can quickly top up on the go without having to worry about having a million different products cluttering up my makeup bag. For the bag itself I fell in love with the design the second I saw it. It's quite a bit bigger than usual bag up makes, which makes it great for throwing in any extra products if I'm travelling, and the bird print instantly did it for me. 

'Everyday' make up 

Above is everything I usually carry in my makeup bag, as you can see I've got most of the essentials and as my bag is so spacious it comfortably fits my Real Techniques Core Collection brushes which is always ideal for touch ups throughout the day. 

 Face - Benefit The Porefessional Mini, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent, Accessorize Blusher in Scandal, Vivo Baked Bronze in Shade 2, GOSH X-ceptional Wear in Porcelain, Mememe Flawless Concealer in Porcelain, Accessorize Highligher 

First of all a huge sorry for not cleaning my makeup brushes! Although I can promise you they were cleaned on Monday so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! As you can see from the shades of both my foundation and concealer, I have extremely pale skin and I really struggle with finding a good quality foundation which isn't going to leave me with an unrealistic skin tone. By itself I don't rate my GOSH foundation too highly but since teaming it with The Porefessional I have noticed an improvement. I don't use the bronzer and highlighter everyday but use it on a 'need to' basis, using either when I feel like it. 

17 Falsifeye Mascara in Black, Natural Collection Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara in Black 

My 17 Mascara is my ultimate go to mascara, I am obsessed with it and it gives me amazing lashes all the time, and I'm sure it's a mascara I will repurchase when I'm finished with this one. I also use my Soap and Glory Thick and Fast as I'm trying my hardest to fall in love with this too, at first I wasn't too keen on it but over time I'm beginning to warn to it, and it gives my lashes a more longer look in comparison to 17. I don't often use eyeliner so I never really feel the need to spend a vast amount on it (and when I do use eyeliner it's usually part of my Front Cover Rainbow Eyes) and admittedly I use this eyeliner more as a replacement nail art pen rather than for it's proper use but every now and then I decide to use this so it's nice to keep it on hand. 

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Vaseline Lip Therapy, MUA Lipstick in Shade 7 

Since the Revlon Lip Butters have been released in the UK I have been obsessed with them, I did have one in Peach Parfait as well but I seem to have lost it, which I am heartbroken about as I did prefer that colour to Strawberry Shortcake. I suffer from really dry lips so I tend to swing towards lip products which aim to keep my lips in top condition and Vaseline never disappoints me. Shade 7 is probably my favourite shade of the MUA lipsticks for the daytime as it's a gorgeous rosy pink shade which is really versatile and I feel I can wear it with most things. 

Are any of these products in your makeup bag? And is there any products that are your makeup must haves? Let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...