Friday 5 October 2012

Recent Buys!

Hi guys! Sorry for the really long time between posts again but uni is so stressful at the moment! I'm commuting for approximately 4 hours every day which sucks! Today I'm going to share with you a few of my recent buys in one big collective haul! 


Probably the most extravagant thing I have brought recently is my Samsung Galaxy Tablet which I am already addicted to! I chose this over an iPad as I've already got an iPhone and there isn't much difference between the two so decided on something a bit varied! It's a lot more versatile than an iPad and I absolutely adore it! 


This lace peplum top top is £25 from River Island, but my lovely besty Robyn works in their warehouse and got it half price for me because she's the best <3 haven't actually worn this yet as it's a bit too nice for everyday at uni so I'm saving this for a special occasion!


This iPhone case is also from River Island and is £8. I originally picked it up in white but settled for it in Black to match my actual phone. Although it's spikey it's actually soft to the touch and I love the design of it. I'm going to upgrade to the iPhone 5 soon so I really hope this will be available for the new model! 


Got these earphones from Accessorize because they look really cute but the sound quality is appalling! Cannot hear a thing so was a waste of £9. Not sure if Accessorize will offer a refund on these as they're open but am going to try anyway! 


I got this topshop lipstick in Sartorial on Wednesday and have been wearing it ever since. I wasn't originally drawn to this as it's quite brighter than what I usually wear but was encouraged to get it by Robyn and I adore it. It's the first topshop lipstick I have and I'll definitely be getting more! 


I had a Boots voucher for 2 for £12 on Essie polishes so picked up St Tropez and Matte About You. These two look so great together and I will be reviewing them soon so I don't want to go on about them too much. I was desperate for a matte top coat so definitely lusted over this, but couldn't decide on another to use my voucher so just picked up St Tropez on a whim and actually quite like it! 



As you can see I've been putting my student loan to good use recently! Whats been in your shopping baskets recently? X 

1 comment:

  1. love the lipstick shade! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...