Monday 15 October 2012

Little Ramble


Hi guys! Little bit of a rambly chatty post for everyone tonight, to let you all know what i've been up to recently! As I'm sure you've all probably noticed I have been royally crap with keeping my blog all lovely and updated recently, but life seems to be getting in the way a bit lately!

As I've already mentioned I'm back at Uni full time now, which is pretty horrible! I commute from Milton Keynes to Northampton and I spend roughly 4 hours a day on public transport, which is pretty grim! It's definitely taken me a good few weeks to get into a routine but I'm getting used to it a bit more now so I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with my routine! The work is beginning to pile up as well so I've slowly got to work out some sort of organisation!

I started my new job at H&M on Saturday and I absolutely love it! It's quite hard work and my feet aren't loving all day shifts but I feel so much more comfortable than at my last job. It's 16 hours a week which is quite different to my old 4 hour contract, but I'm enjoying myself so much!

I haven't really been going out and spending much since my last haul, simply because I haven't had much time to go shopping! Although I am going to Northampton's Student Lock In tomorrow night with my lovely Katie, which I'm hoping to take advantage of Topshop's 20% discount on their make up ;) Although I don't think I can justify spending too much!

With my Samsung tablet I mentioned in my last haul I can now write up documents on the go without having to spend ages booting up my netbook, so I'm planning on using the time on my daily commute to start writing up blog posts throughout the day, I'm looking forward to posting a bit more regularly, I've missed you all!

What have you guys been up to recently? Let me know! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...