Wednesday 17 October 2012

Birthday Wishlist





#1 Topshop Lipstick in All About Me - £8 - Beginning to have an insane obsession over Topshop lipsticks after purchasing Sartorial so it make sense that one is #1 on my birthday list, providing I don't end up buying it beforehand!
#2 Republic Disco Pants - £28 - Been umming and ahhing over these for ages, but I don't like buying clothes online without knowing they will definitely fit/look good, but think I'm ready for these bad boys! Again I'll probably end up getting these at the Student Lock In tomorrow providing I don't convince myself not to!
#3 Benfit Watts Up Highlighter - £24.50 - I have been after this for so long but hate spending so much on make up! So my birthday seems the best time to ask for it!
#4 Thomas Sabo Ring - £254 - I have been  lusting after this ring for so long it's unreal, but I would be silly to spend so much money! But a girl can dream, right?!
#5 Black Studded High Heels - £34.99 - Saw these in New Look the other day and instantly fell in love and have to have them although I'll probably never wear them :(
#6 Models Own Wonderland Collection - £20 - Absolutely love this collection! Gutted it was released after the 50% promo!
#7 Samsung Tab 2 Decal - £7.99 - As much as I love my Samsung Tablet there isn't much choice for cases and decorations to make it pretty, but I've come across this lovely Decal Shop on eBay, my favourite is this floral Cath Kidston inspired one!
#8 Marc Jacobs Dot Gift Set - £50 - Smelt this last night as my lovely friend Katie has it and instantly fell in love!
#9 Real Techniques Starter Set - £21.99 - Been meaning to pick these up for ages since using the Core Collection!
#10 Sleep In Rollers - £19.50 - I've never really used Rollers before as I have so much hair but I've heard so many good things about these
#11 Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation - £26.50 - I've never really paid  much attention to high end make up but I've had so many recommendations for this so I'm desperate to give it a go! 
#12 Owl Cushion - £14 - Been after one of these forever but never got round to ordering one because I have the attention span of a fish!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely list!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...