Friday 24 May 2013

Huge Collective Haul!

Hi guys! Despite my promise to try and cut back on my spending it has failed miserably so far, and I just haven't been able to control myself haha! Here's a quick look at what I've been buying recently!


I got both pairs of these trousers when they were on special offer on the H&M website so they were only like £7 each, unfortunately they're no longer on offer so I can't remember the exact price! I love them both and they're perfect for summer days (if we ever get any!)

Grey Peplum T shirt - £7
Coral Sleeveless Blouse - £12.99

Picked these up at work today because it's pay day! The peplum t shirt is in the summer promo so it's reduced to £7 and I've been eyeing it up for a while! Its nice and casual and it's something I can throw on when I don't want to make an effort! 
The coral blouse is such a lovely colour and I've fallen in love with it! I got it in the white a few weeks ago and had to buy it again because I love it! It comes in loads of different colours, and I'm sure I'll have it in every one by the time we stop selling them! 

 Conscious Blouse - £10 
White Vest - £4.99

Can never have enough plain white tops! I loved the conscious collection and now this is in the summer promo I had to grab it! 
I couldn't believe the price of the white vest either so I grabbed it up, it's quite see through but it'll be perfect for a night out!  

Models Own - Aqua Splash, Toxic Apple, Golden Shore - £5 each / 3 for £10 

I always seem to pick up some Models Own polishes when I go into my local boots, and I wanted to try the new Splash range, although I haven't had a chance to try them yet! And I love the neon polishes under UV lights on nights out so I picked up the green for a bit of a change! 

Ted Baker Wash Bag - £29

I've been lusting after this since I first laid eyes on it and nowhere that stocks Ted Baker in my local area seemed to have it, but when I was shopping with the lovely Sophie last week I saw they had one in John Lewis so I grabbed it up! 

Ted Baker iPhone 5 Case - £19 

I'm awful with phone cases and I always destroy them so I decided to invest in a more expensive one I know I'd take care of! This one matches my handbag and smells of water melon and I love it! 

Necklace - Topshop £10 

Had a mooch around the new Topshop in Central Milton Keynes with Sophie on saturday and I wasn't blown away by it but I did pick up this necklace and I have been wearing it ever since! I love it with shirts and I'm tempted to go back and get it in the silver! 


Overall I'm happy with everything I've got recently but I do really need to start saving if I want my dream car (or any car for that matter!) X 




*All H&M Products were brought with my staff discount 

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with this blue wash bag :) I've bought it for my best friend for her 20th birthday! I hope she likes it :) I've nominated you for a Liebster award! Visit my blog at www.lanouvellenoire.blogspot.co.uk for info!

    Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...