I have a little confession to make. I am absolutely besotted with Ted Baker. Every time I hit my local shopping centre it takes every fibre of my being to stop myself spending all my money on their local concessions. At the shopping centre in Milton Keynes there are concessions within the John Lewis and House of Fraser so I always have plenty of choice when I feel like treating myself, and with my third installment of my student loan making its way to my bank account soon I'm getting itchy palms and desperate to treat myself!
1. Floral iPad Case - £39.00 - I have so many iPad cases but I usually buy cheap and they fall apart quite quickly. I absolutely adore the multicoloured floral print and I'm pretty certain I will be buying this in the next few days.
2. Coral Tote Bag - £139 - Confession time. I already have this handbag in two other colours! One was a Christmas gift and the other I brought with my loan back in January, but I love how summery and cute this colour is!
3. Pink Purse - £75 - My current purse has definitely seen better days. I got it from New Look a while ago and it's pretty much falling to pieces now. Whenever customers come into work with a Ted Baker purse I always ooooh and ahhhhh over them!
4. Starfish Friendship Bracelet - £19 - I love cute little friendship bracelets and this one just screams summer to me! I think its so adorable and it's incredibly cheap as well!
5. Blue Washbag - £29 - How adorable is this colour! Its quite different to usual Ted Baker colours and as soon as I saw it I instantly fell in love!
What have you been lusting after recently? Let me know! X